War of Species
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War of Species

RPG a race and fight for your existance in the fantasy world

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jono the super smexy mega hunter... can someone change my name to something cool? lilith, you come up with something medievel... and change it... por favor...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

Race: Human

gender: Im a dude. Shes a dude. Hes a dude. WE'RE ALL DUDES, HEY! ah... good burger references...

sexuality (strait, bi, gay):Straight

personality: Usually random and frivolrous. When it comes to hunting, I usually get extremely nervous and scared. I frighten rather easily and cant stand to kill something, lest, it attacks me or someone I love. I show great remorse after I kill something. I don't think I'm cut out for hunting and have pretty low self-esteem.

Appearence: Black trenchcoat, pants,boots, and a button down shirt, tucked in. I have mid neck length dark hair, and am rather pale. I have a scar on my right cheek from an encounter with a demon. My eyes are a light gray.

Allignment: Good

History: Joseph grew up in southern Ireland. He trained with former Highlanders in the art of swordplay and in blunt weaponry. When he was 15 years old, a battle between a lycan and vampire entered his village. 14 were killed, but no one particularly close to him(yeah, thats a different one, eh? a story line that doesnt have to do with someones family dying?). When the battle began to get closer to his home, Joseph picked up his father silver dagger and stood in the shadow of his home. 5 minutes later they arrived. The lycan seemed to be winning the fight, as the vampire was gassed and covered in cuts and gashes. The werewolf finished the vampire and squinted. He sniffed and looked in his direction. It howled and pounched at him. Joseph flinched and closed his eyes. He stuck the dagger out and it luckily stabbed into the werewolf upon contact, and killed it. He was held in highest praise and was offered to be trained as a hunter. He paused and began to mumble, but at once his father jostled him into the training and made his son a hunter.

Rp sample:
I nervously walked through the forest. I looked around cautiously, one hand at my pistol. In the other was a hatchet, with an iron handle and a silver... axe... thingy. I looked up at the sky and whined to myself. A fullmoon. Tonight was not my night.

It was a few minutes later when he heard the twig snap. I grew ever alert. I looked in the direction from which it came. I raised my hatchet and mustered my courage. Movement! I looked down and saw a possum waddling through the fallen leaves. I let out a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat from my forehead. Then I was tackled to the floor.

The vampire hissed as it clawed at me. I tried to roll away, but she had me pinned. I looked to my left and saw my hatchet glimmering in the moonlight. I reached for it, but I wasn't close enough. She scratched my cheek and I could feel the warm blood running down my face as I reached for my pistol. She saw my movement and grabbed my arm with intense strength. She squeezed tenaciously and pulled it up to her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and slowly moved it closer to it. Too bad for her, she was leaning to the right.

Her position let me move a couple of inches to the left and I gripped my hatchet. I roared as I swung it back at her. I penetrated her arm and she shrieked. She threw my arm down and leaped up off of me. She stood about 2 yards away and hissed as I got up. I unholstered my pistol and aimed at her. She hissed again. Her heart was in perfect allignment with my pistol. I closed my eyes and put my gun down with a sigh. She shrieked and rushed at me. I quickly raised my gun and fired. The bullet went through her and she fell to the ground, blood gushing from her chest, directly where her heart was. I sighed and began to walk away. "It was her fault... she attacked me," I whispered to myself as I continued walking through the dark forest.

Last edited by Jonouchi on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Princess Katanitha

Princess Katanitha
Humans

*sighs* apperence must be at least 1-2 paragraphs long and must have a picture. Also personalites must be 1-2 paragraphs as well.

http://www.theninjaway.fprumsmotion.com

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

i cant find my avi, and 4 sentences is pretty much a paragraph...

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

approve plox o.o

Isabella

Isabella
Admin

I've read it over..and i'd have to say approved

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

PELVIC THRUST!

Princess Katanitha

Princess Katanitha
Humans

no devs not approved fill in thoe blanks other than that id have to say ~teporaily aproved~

http://www.theninjaway.fprumsmotion.com

Isabella

Isabella
Admin

nikki he explained it on the cb....he's going to change his name so he said he's leaving those blank until he finds out what he wants to change his name to

Lilith

Lilith
Admin

Why do I have to come up with the name? =/

http://www.mibba.com/story/_59897/_154524/

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

Why does ham taste so good with cheese? Why do cats do that disgusting thing where they stretch out their leg and lick it? Why does Sackboy have to save LittleBigPlanet? BECAUSE IT WAS BORN TO!!!! (beeteedubs, i want mah name to be joseph)

Isabella

Isabella
Admin

jono i know this is your topic but seriously don't spam it up

and i'll change your name to joseph but your going to have to edit your history to have that name in there.

Lilith

Lilith
Admin

((Notes Jono is all spam even when he's not trying xDD))

http://www.mibba.com/story/_59897/_154524/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]