War of Species
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War of Species

RPG a race and fight for your existance in the fantasy world

You are not connected. Please login or register

War Of Species 2 Development!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1War Of Species 2 Development! Empty War Of Species 2 Development! Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Hei

Hei
Humans

I have started on WOS v2 and so far its going great. No one can register yet or even see the forums either so there will be no sneaking. I just need to go over some errors and then it will be finished.

P.S.
It's even another banner for the site, though many features are implemented from here.

2War Of Species 2 Development! Empty Re: War Of Species 2 Development! Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 am

Hei

Hei
Humans

Here are some of the things I've currently added so far.

1. User Ranks (Total of 20) Set by number of posts
2. Race only locations,items,shops,battle fields, dimensions
3. New banner
4. Character Sheet(For your personality, appearance, weapons, armor, age, battles fought, etc)

5. Moderator Only locations,items,shops,battle fields,dimensions
6. Admin Only locations,items,shops,battle fields,dimensions
7. Donators only locations,items,shops,battle fields,dimensions
I'm working on getting an actual domain so if you feel like donating just pm me so that I may remember you.

3War Of Species 2 Development! Empty Re: War Of Species 2 Development! Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Lord Shuura

Lord Shuura
Humans

You both have had no approval in doing this reconstruction. So everything you have done thus far is now null and void. Kira i have messaged you. I want to hear back from you soon so i can hear your reasons and thus decide your punishment. You have had NO RIGHT to change templates or delete character applications. As for removing all my carefully selected admins, i will speak to you about that.

My word on this forum is law. I am the site owner and so you must run EVERYTHING done through ME before making ANY changes.

~Lord shuura

http://warofspecies.omgforum.net

4War Of Species 2 Development! Empty Re: War Of Species 2 Development! Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Joseph

Joseph
Humans

Dude, the sites done. Get over it.

5War Of Species 2 Development! Empty Re: War Of Species 2 Development! Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Hei

Hei
Humans

Nah, its not over just needs a bit of a redo. I have some people that do images so I could actually have the forum looking awesome. ^^ Also he found out that I didnt abuse it.

6War Of Species 2 Development! Empty Re: War Of Species 2 Development! Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 am

Prince Oni

Prince Oni
Humans

This site is making a comeback? Wtf. So I believe it's been dropped again then?

For some reason I believed that I was Kira but I guess not. lmao. Howdy to everyone though, even if it is on less desirable terms.

7War Of Species 2 Development! Empty Re: War Of Species 2 Development! Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Hei

Hei
Humans

lol Yeah, I can either code it and make it like theninja-rpg.com
or I can make a forum rpg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum